As mentioned in lab last time, your instructions are to locate two surveys of the same location, create a GCD project with them and do a sensitivity analysis to threshold method. Specifically,
- Create a new GCD Project
- Load your two DEM surveys to the project (using best practices we discussed)
- Prepare a pairwise change detection of the two surveys, to look at sensitivity to the three methods available in GCD:
- Conduct a simple, minimum level of detection (explore 5 cm, 10 cm, 20 cm, 30cm and 50 cm minLoDs)
- Conduct a propagated error analysis by using reasonable, independent estimates of spatially uniform error for each DEM and then reporting errors at 1σ.
- Using same estimates of spatially uniform estimates of DEM error from 2, do a probabilistic thresholding analysis and explore sensitivity to probabilistic threshold (CI of 50%, 68%, 80%, 90%, 95% and 99%)
Please package up the above GCD analysis into a zip file of the GCD project to submit. Also, using the maps, tables and graphs produced as part of GCD, prepare a small write-up (i.e. intro, methods, results, interpretation in < 1500 words) describing the results of the analysis, what the sensitivity analysis suggests, and on the basis of that what you interpret to be taking place between your surveys. Submit the write-up as a PDF.