- 8/29/16. Introduction to the Hydrologic Cycle and Conservation Laws
- 8/31/16. Streamflow Data Time Series Analysis, Rwork.r
- 9/7/16. Water supply reservoir sizing and storage-yield analysis.
- 9/12/16. The climate system. Dingman 2015 Section on Budyko approach.
- 9/19/16. Meteorology of Precipitation.
- 9/21/16. Precipitation Data Analysis. Bras Section
- 9/26/16. Precipitation Uncertainty
- 9/28/16. Runoff Generation Mechanisms.
- 10/3/16. Physical factors in runoff generation.
- 10/5/16. Water in soil.
- 10/10/16. Water in soil continued (from slides above).
- 10/12/16. Review for midterm. Slides. Learning Objectives and Problems. Past Exams
- 10/19/16. Infiltration. Example
- 10/24/16. Infiltration continued (from slides above)
- 10/26/16. Infiltration continued (from slides above)
- 10/31/16. Digital Elevation Model Analysis.
- 11/2/16. TOPMODEL. Beven 1995 Paper.
- 11/9/16. Routing surface runoff to a basin outlet. Chow et al. Chapter 7. Spreadsheet with Examples.
- 11/14/16. Spreadsheet with linear program solution as worked in class.
- 11/21/16. Radiation, Earth surface energy balance, Evaporation and Transpiration. Solarrad.pdf. SolarRadExample.xlsx. Shuttleworth Evaporation Chapter.
- 11/28/16. Evapotranspiration.
- 11/30/16. Transpiration.
- 12/5/16. Snow.
- 12/7/16. Review.
The syllabus page shows a table-oriented view of the course schedule, and the basics of course grading. You can add any other comments, notes, or thoughts you have about the course structure, course policies or anything else.
To add some comments, click the "Edit" link at the top.